2009年11月16日星期一

Do i need a seperate i-130 for my daughter in China?

I entered US with my B-2 visa and I just got married with my boyfriend (now husband) in California. I decided to stay here in California so I have submit my i-485 to change status and get green card. I have my own daughter who is 20 years old and I would like to apply for her as well. Since I have submit the i-130 for myself and my daughter's name was given on this i-130 form, I want to know if I need to submit another i-130 form for my daughter?? thanks for your help and god blesss.

Do i need a seperate i-130 for my daughter in China?
Yes, your daughter would need to be the beneficiary of a separate I-130.





Your husband cannot file for her because a step-parent or step-child will qualify for immigration only if the marriage creating the step-parent/child relationship occurs before the child's eighteenth birthday.





If you become a permanent resident, and your daughter does not marry, you can file an I-130 for her.


没有评论:

发表评论