2009年11月16日星期一

How long do I have to wait to get a home return permit to go to China?

My family submitted our formal application for the green card and got our receipt in late August. I have already gotten my work permit, but I'm wondering if anyone knows how long I'll have to wait to get my "home return permit" (Home Visit Permit 回乡证) to go visit China?

How long do I have to wait to get a home return permit to go to China?
Under normal circumstances you should check this with the Chinese Embassy of the country of your residence,if you want you can also contact the Public Security Bureau of the place in China where you gave your contact information.They take 2-3 months to process such applications but under compelling conditions they do expedite the process.
Reply:I do not believe that you need any such documents!





If you have valid Chinese Passport, you can got visit China any time!





Before you become a Foreigner (meaning you have a foreign country's passport), Chinese government always consider you as a Chinese, and you can go home any time!


没有评论:

发表评论