2009年11月16日星期一

I am in china mainland.this is my third year.i enjoy chinese food.my teeth is getting yellowish why?

is it due to chinese food or drinking green tea or due to bad water quality. i have not visited dentist. is there any home made medicines or any other solutions for it?

I am in china mainland.this is my third year.i enjoy chinese food.my teeth is getting yellowish why?
it can be due to a number of things and it happens to people all over the world...not just because you live in china





drinking tea in general does stain the teeth, as does coffee. chinese food...it depends on what you eat. If it's full of food colouring (which chinese food is not), then maybe it's that. or curry.





for homemade remedies, Crest Whitestrips is really useful and it actually works.
Reply:Maybe your enjoying the food so much your forgetting to brush your teeth?





Teeth getting yellow can be caused by any food, not just chinese food. Make sure you brush and floss at least twice a day, and remember to brush your tongue as well (80% of bacteria rests on your tongue).


没有评论:

发表评论