2009年11月14日星期六

I want to find a girl to get married and get my Green Card. I am gay and I can't tell my parents.?

I don't know how to express my feeling. I am a gay and I love my boy friend. We are both from China and we have been with each other for 5 years. He got his green card last year. My employer sponsored me the green card application 3 years ago. Now I am still waiting for the labor certificate to be approved before I can file the forms to INS. The bad thing is there is no answer from the slow processing center for the labor certificate. I have been spearated with my bf for 3 years due to this issue and I really don't want to wait any longer.


Another thing is how to tell my parents. They will feel very sad if they know I am gay. They will feel very sad if they know I won't get married. So I am not sure whether there could be any girl or lesbian who can get married with me. It will help me get the green card and also help the feeling of my parents.


I am willing to off compensation and appreciate your help. Please, if you don't like this topic, just ignore it and don't say any bad words

I want to find a girl to get married and get my Green Card. I am gay and I can't tell my parents.?
It is not that easy! The government will request proof of a "courtship" with the girl. Letters, emails, travel tickets, phone records....then it takes up to 3 years for it to be approved.


You best just wait until your card comes through.


As for your parents, its none of their business and if they would be happier not knowing you can give them that joy.
Reply:Don't ruin someones life just because you want something. You and your boyfriend should go back to China and try to make a life there. A life that is built on lies will crumble. You'll never know real peace and joy. The Truth is the only way.


没有评论:

发表评论