2009年11月14日星期六

How do you care for a China doll bush?

I just received a China Doll bush at my Grandfather's funeral today, it is very important to me to try to keep it alive as long as possible. I have heard that these plants are really hard to keep alive. The bush is about 2ft. tall and as far as I can tell seems to be in fairly good condition, all the leaves are green. I still have it in the original pot in came in from the flower shop, and have done nothing to it. It has been sitting at the funeral home since atleast Tuesday, I brought it home today (Thursday) I live in Kentucky (if that makes any conditions different..) I have a small choice of windows also, most of them are near doors. I am not very good with houseplants...What do I need to do with it? Can anyone help me out? I have NO CLUE what I am doing! I would REALLY REALLY appreciate all the help I can get. I also recieved a Schefflera bush any tips on that as well would also be appreciated! Thank you so much!

How do you care for a China doll bush?
http://virtualreview.org/china/zoom/5424...








This should help!


没有评论:

发表评论