2009年11月16日星期一

H1-B , china passsport wants to visit HONG KONG,(vacation)?

I'm a chinese citizen, currently working in USA and planning to go on a vacation to hong kong at the end of this year or next year. I start my H1B visa from this OCT. what should have for visiting Hongkong? Do I need a permit to enter Hongkong? and Do I need get visa from Canada for coming back to USA? Or I only need get visa from Hongkong for coming back to USA? I didn't start apply Green Card. This is the first time I plan to travel outside of USA, so totally no idea. :) Hopefully I express myself clearly.


Thanks everyone's help !!

H1-B , china passsport wants to visit HONG KONG,(vacation)?
china citizens will need entry permit from Chinese Embassy/Consulates if they stay in Hong Kong for more than 7 days. you need to contact china embassy regarding visa/ permit for entering Hong Kong.


as a h1b visa holder, you need H1 stamp on your passport to re-enter to US. to get H1 stamp, you will need to go to US embassy to apply one. you can choose either HK or Canada embassy depending upon which is more convenient for you.


US embassy in Hong Kong


http://hongkong.usconsulate.gov/niv_hvis...


US embassy in Beijing


http://beijing.usembassy-china.org.cn/wo...


US embassy in Canada


http://canada.usembassy.gov/
Reply:You have to follow the rules with regard to holding a Chinese passport, as you entering Hong Kong on a Chinese passport.





Contact your embassy and they will tell you what visas, if any you need for traveling to Hong Kong from the US on a Chinese passport.


没有评论:

发表评论