2009年11月16日星期一

I wish to identify a pattern of china made by Burleigh.?

Off white background with two-tone leaves, and colorful pink %26amp; red blossoms, smaller yellow blossoms. The back ground is filled with blue-grey leaves and wiggly lines, as well as some blue-grey branches. The dishes are rimmed with a deep green narrow border. Pieces include two small bowls with two handles - one on each side.


Can anyone tell me what this unusual pattern is?

I wish to identify a pattern of china made by Burleigh.?
Not sure if they will have it but take a look at the Replacements website. Here is a page of Burgess and Leigh Patterns which I gather is the successor to the Burleigh company. You'll need some patience to get through all of them so good luck on finding your pattern.


OOPS I forgot to include the link. Sorry about that :-((





http://www.replacements.com/china/BUL.ht...


没有评论:

发表评论