2010年5月21日星期五

How to get vistor visa for in-laws?

Thanks 1st of all for replying.


My background: I am US citizen and wife is conditional green card (going to apply I-571 before 2 years).


We want to bring her parents over from China to visit United States.


I read that I can apply B2 visa for them?


How long does it take, the whole process?


How much does it cost?


What do they need to do in China?





If you have experience this, your step by step procedures is greatly appreciated.

How to get vistor visa for in-laws?
You may not apply a B2 visa for your in-laws. They will have to apply for themselves in China. It takes 30 days for a visitor visa to be processed in China. They will have to prove that they will return after their visit and have to show adequate funds to go on the trip. Everything you need to know is on the link I have attached.**
Reply:You do not have to file for anything. The applicants (who want the visa) have to apply for B2 visa from China. The forms are on USCIS website and also the detailed procedure is on us consulate website for the site in china.


没有评论:

发表评论