2010年5月19日星期三

I have a dilhemma?

My parents told me that if I get my grades up by the end of the year they will buy me an ipod nano. My parents have known Ive wanted an Ipod for a while now and every time we get flyers or catalogues I show them the green Ipod nano I want. Recently my dad went to china and I know that he bought me a fake, black ipod nano.





my dad always does this. its not like we are having financial difficulties, and id say that we are probly more well off than most people, but he always finds the cheapest ways out of things. I dont want to go to school woth a fake Ipod, and you can clearly tell its fake. and the second thing is that I showed him the green Ipod in the catalogues every sunday for the last 2 months and he doesnt pay any attention to me at all.





I cant tell him that I dont want it, but i truly dont want it even if it means I wont have an ipod. what do i do?

I have a dilhemma?
I dont think there is much u can do. The fake one is better than nothing
Reply:An mp3 player is an mp3 player to me. Do you think your parish hilton or something. At least he got you something. YOu should be getting good grades anyhow. If you didnt want good grades you could skip school, work and buy your own ipod.

arenas

没有评论:

发表评论