2010年5月19日星期三

Oversea New Zealander marry to a US citizen who is living in oversea as well?

I am a NZ citizen who met my current finace in HongKong, he is a US citizen who is working in China now, we will get marry soon, we will fly to Los Angeles and Auckland (both countries) file our marriage certificate, but someone told me if I just marry in US and get my marriage certificate that way, will effect my future green card applacation status, if so, what is the right precedures for applying green card in my situation? (we are both in China now, work on our business together.

Oversea New Zealander marry to a US citizen who is living in oversea as well?
He should file Relative Visa Petition for you in China only since both of you work and live there. The interview will also happen in China. It will be much easier and legally correct thing to do.
Reply:they will not give you a green card if you do'n't live in the USA. a green card is not for marrying a US citizen. it is not just handy card to have. the marriage only gives reason to be let in country to live and then it is because you live with husband in the USA. so if you fly out to Auckland and stay or stay in China, the green card application would be void


没有评论:

发表评论